Blitzit Plan Manager is Hiring!
Office Administration Assistant
A great opportunity for an enthusiastic and ambitious junior to join a friendly and professional working environment. You will be part of a very supportive office team.
This position is for a junior. It is full time, 38 hours per week.
Blitzit Plan Manager is registered with the National Disability Insurance Scheme (NDIS) and provides financial intermediaries to NDIS participants We collaborate with people living with a disability, their nominees and stakeholders to deliver a quality personalised service such as processing and paying provider invoices and tracking budgets to assist participants achieve their goals.
As a member of the Administration and Data Entry Processing Team, you will join our fast-growing business located in Windsor NSW. We are committed to your professional development and career opportunities and provide industry and role specific training to the successful applicant.
If you are motivated and thrive on the challenge of high-level positive outcomes and prove competent with the items outlined in the role and responsibilities to meet the following criteria below then we want to hear from you!
Blitzit Plan Manager is seeking multiple staff to fill current and future opportunities on permanent full time basis.
ABOUT YOUR ROLE, RESPONSIBILITIES, AND CRITERIA.
- You must have a passion to work in the disability sector with positive culture values and a customer focused approach.
- You will be required to update participant and provider details in the Blitzit databases.
- You will receive, assess, and process a high volume of invoices, correspondence, and reimbursements to be action-ed accordingly in a timely manner.
- Attention to detail and accuracy to allocate all claims correctly in accordance with Blitzit and NDIS guidelines working in a multiple system environment. Demonstrating fast and competent use of a keyboard.
- Ability to identify and monitor invoice or claim inconsistencies or discrepancies and problem solve.
- Demonstrate exceptional communication skills both written and verbal with all, participants, their families and carers and providers, team members and management.
- Display superior computer skills, and experience with MS Office and Excel.
- It is essential that you have a confident phone manner to maintain a high standard of customer service and demonstrate a positive, compassionate approach with all communication delivered.
- Ability to learn the industry and working environment quickly and apply processes seamlessly and prioritise workload.
- NDIS experience is an advantage but not essential.
PRIOR TO COMMENCING WITH BLITZIT PLAN MANAGER YOU WILL BE REQUIRED TO PROVIDE THE FOLLOWING:
- Working with Children's Check (WWCC)
- Approved NDIS Disability Worker Screening Check
- NDIS Worker Induction and Orientation modules
- NDIS Infection Control Training
We can provide you with more information if needed.
Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
If this opportunity sounds like the right career move for you, we look forward to receiving your application with a resume and cover letter.
Please send your resume to
Only persons with current work rights in Australia should apply. No recruitment agencies or university students thank you.
All positions are subject to a criminal record check.
The NDIS have recently announced new pricing arrangements around centre based activities.
The role is the first for Matofsky, and it also marks the first time Disney has cast someone with a disability in a lead role, according to Matofsky’s representative Sue Zebedee.
NDIS participant booklets are a valued touchstone for every person looking to understand what the NDIS can do for them, as well as existing participants and their support teams. The booklets have recently been updated to include more easy-to-understand information on all things NDIS and the my NDIS app, as well as all recent changes within the NDIS and to current legislation.
"The ability to draw has always been a part of Trent. He struggles with communication due to his autism, but finds joy in drawing!"
The way you submit your reimbursement request with Blitzit remains the same, however the NDIA now requires that all provider invoices and receipts, which are submitted along with your reimbursement request form, include the providers Australian Business Number (ABN).