Frequently asked questions
Whether you’re a participant or service provider, we understand that you’ll have a lot of questions about plan management. Here are some of the common questions we get asked every day.
Blitzit Plan Manager typically processes and pays invoices within three to five business days of receiving the invoice. While we always endeavour to turn around your invoices within this time period, payments may sometimes be delayed due to circumstances out of our control. Please see Getting Paid for more information.
If, as a participant or nominee/carer, you have paid for an item or service that is considered reasonable and necessary for your disability, you can be reimbursed by choosing any of the following options:
complete online here and attach the Tax Invoice and submit for processing.
Option 2. Download, Scan and Return
- Download this form
- Complete the information to request a reimbursement - fill in all fields
- Scan and return by email with the original Tax Invoice to firstname.lastname@example.org
Option 3. Mail to
Blitzit Plan Manager
PO Box 4323
Pitt Town NSW 2756
Simply send it to us via email: Invoices@blitzit.com.au
Or, put the invoice in the post and it send to:
Blitzit Plan Manager
PO BOX 4323,
Pitt Town, NSW, 2756
(Note: please allow additional time if you choose to post your invoice as postage times are dependent on Australia Post. We will do our utmost to pay posted invoices promptly.)
To pay your invoice quickly, we need the following information to be captured on the invoice. Note the invoice must be raised in the participant’s name:
- Participant’s name
- Address of participant
- Participant NDIS Number
- Service date
- Invoice number
- Duration of service
- Hourly rate
- Total of invoice
- Service description (category/code)
- Provider information (business name, ABN, address, email/phone number)
- Provider bank details
The invoice must be labelled ‘tax invoice’.
If you require additional information regarding issuing and invoice and the standard requirements, visit the Australian Taxation Office website.
Of course! Participants can choose to change to a different provider at any time. Contact us and we can help answer questions you may have on changing providers.
NDIS covers funding for the following categories. See Understanding Your NDIS Plan for a broad overview on what’s covered under funded support.
- Assistance with daily life (Core)
- Transport (Core)
- Consumables (Core)
- Assistance with social community and civic participation (Core)
- Assistive technology
- Home modifications and specialist disability accommodation
- Support coordination
- Increased social and community participation
- Improved daily living
- Improved relationships
- Improved learning
- Improved health and wellbeing
- Improved life choices
- Finding and keeping a job
- Improved living arrangements
We work closely with many different service providers that can support your individual needs and situation. We may be able to suggest providers in your local area – simply contact us to find out more.
Participants can have transport funded in the following three ways:
- Payment for a support worker’s time, when the support worker is accompanying or transporting one or more participants as part their support services.
- As a contribution towards the costs associated with delivering the transport service, such as parking, public transport tickets and road tolls.
- A per-kilometre rate for vehicle running costs when providers offer transport to a participant in conjunction with community activities identified in their NDIS plan. Note, however, that if the provider incurs these costs themselves, they may negotiate with the participant/s to make a reasonable contribution towards those costs when making a booking. Participants and providers can discuss and agree on non-labour costs when arranging a service booking, including:
- Up to $0.85 a kilometre for a standard vehicle not modified for accessibility.
- Up to $2.40 a kilometre for a vehicle that is modified for accessibility or a bus.
When funds have been exhausted in a funding category, this becomes an out-of-pocket expense to the participant, as the NDIS and Blitzit Plan Manager will not pay for the over-servicing of supports that exceed the allocated budget. Blitzit Plan Manager provides as much information as we can around your budget, but it’s ultimately your responsibility to ensure you remain within budget.
If you have a change of circumstances during your plan period, you can contact your support coordinator or visit your local NDIS branch to request a plan review or ‘light touch’ review. It is your responsibility to monitor your funds and make sure all the services you are receiving can be accommodated in your plan.
When your plan goes inactive you will be contacted by a Blitzit Plan Manager team member, your LAC, support coordinator or NDIS planner, who will advise on next steps. We will require a copy of your new plan and signed service agreement for services to resume as normal.
There are two main ways to get in touch with one of our expert staff:
- Email: email@example.com
- Call: 1300 966119 to book an appointment with a Blitzit team member
To access your portal through Blitzit Plan Manager, you will need to be set up with a User ID and password to login. This will be sent to you once you have completed our online form.
To login, click the Blitzit Online Portal button at the top right corner of the page and enter your login details. If you are having difficulties, please contact Blitzit Plan Manager for assistance.