Blitzit Plan Manager is the independent link between you, your service providers and suppliers, and the NDIS.
Your personal NDIS plan manager
Our friendly NDIS registered plan managers are your go-to support team when it comes to setting up, tracking and managing your NDIS services.
At Blitzit Plan Manager, we pride ourselves on providing personal, independent services to assist you with financial intermediaries plan management – it’s the easy, stress-free way to manage your NDIS plan, with a team you can trust to guide you through the often overwhelming NDIS system. There are many ways our independent team of plan managers can assist you to get the support and services you need.
How Plan Managers Assist
You no longer have to worry about bills stacking up – we’ll organise prompt payment of all invoices to external service providers. Our expert team understands the different types of funded supports and category codes, meaning you don’t have waste precious time or resources trying to sort through NDIS red tape. We cut through all of that for you.
Tracking your NDIS allocated budget
We’ve designed a handy tool to enable you to set up and track where your NDIS funds are going, so you have a clear idea of what you can spend on services and resources each month. We also send out monthly statements, so there’s full transparency on your allocated budget and your spending. Check out the Blitzit Online Portal (BOP) for more on how we automate your plan management services.
Communicating with registered and non-registered service providers
We understand that you want to receive the best care possible, and that you may use several services from a number of external providers in order to do so. We’ll organise the prompt payment of invoices to these service providers and suppliers on your behalf.
Choosing your own provider
The beauty of using an independent plan management option like Blitzit Plan Manager is you have complete control over the providers you use, as long as they have an ABN and can provide a tax invoice for their services.
Negotiate provider rates
When using a plan manager, you also have the option to negotiate rates - either by engaging providers that aren’t registered with the NDIS, or by negotiating with registered providers – which stretches those dollars that little bit further.
Guiding you through the process
Our team are highly educated in NDIS plan management services and they’re here to help. The NDIS can be a tricky space to navigate, but our aim is to guide you through its possibilities, so you can get the funding and services you deserve.
Plan management price guide
As a registered plan manager, we receive payment through the NDIA for the services we provide, which means there’s no out-of-pocket expenses for participants to use our plan management services. There is a fixed price or rate for plan management services which can be found in the price guide.
It’s easy to include plan management in your NDIS plan – you just have to request the service through your planner or local area coordinator or support coordinator during your planning meeting. It’s that simple.
How to choose a plan management provider
Plan managers are often recommended to participants by their support coordinator, local area coordinator or NDIA planner. Here are five things you need to consider when choosing a NDIS plan management partner to support your NDIS journey.
- Trust: An integral part of every partnership is trust. Look for an NDIS plan manager who will have open and honest conversation with you about how your NDIS budget is tracking.
- Transparency: You need to feel comfortable with whoever you choose as your NDIS plan manager. Transparency through accurate monthly reporting and real-time information is the key to a long-lasting partnership.
- Knowledge: The NDIS can be overwhelming to navigate, so your plan manager must have a deep level of expertise in the ins and outs of the system. Having this knowledge allows them to give you the relevant advice and support, and educate you at the same time.
- Compliance: Whether it’s ensuring service providers and suppliers provide compliant invoices, or providing quality assurance within their own businesses, your plan manager should make compliance a priority. That way, you’ll feel confident that you’re receiving a high standard of care.
- Understanding: Your NDIS plan manager should have a good understanding of you, your situation and the goals you want to achieve. Only then will they be able to support you to get the most out of your NDIS plan.
- No conflict: The NDIS framework recommends that you should work with a plan manager that has no conflict of interest, who only offers plan management services. This ensures your plan manager has your best interests at heart.
At Blitzit Plan Manager, our knowledgeable plan managers will be with you every step of the way – from handling your invoices and making sure they’re ATO and NDIS compliant to tracking and reporting on your budgets.
Questions to ask your plan management provider
As you can see, plan management helps you streamline the financial tasks associated with paying for services in the NDIS, giving you complete control and flexibility over how to use your plan and allocate your funding. If you are new to plan management services, or are thinking of changing providers, here are some questions to ask to see if your NDIS plan manager is the right fit for you.
- Are you a specialist in plan management services, or is it just one of the services you provide?
- Do you have a background in the disability services industry?
- What is the turnaround time for the team to answer any queries I may have?
- What is the onboarding process like? What can I expect when I sign up?
- Do you have a process for handling disputes?
- How do you handle the payment of invoices?
- How can I track my budget?
- What price do you charge?
- What security measures do you have in place to protect my funding / data?
These questions are just a starting point, but their response should give you a clear indication whether the plan management provider is the right partner for your journey.
Why Blitzit Plan Manager
Blitzit Plan Manager began with the clear goal to help people with a disability and their carers simplify the tasks associated with paying external service providers through their NDIS plan. We know it can be overwhelming, but as your independent NDIS plan manager we’re here to guide you through and help you make the most of the funding available to you.
Get in contact with us today.
NDIS Plan Management App
Manage and track your NDIS plan on-the-go with our free and easy to use app, keeping you up to date with your budget summary and funds spent, whilst you maintain choice and control.
View real time 24/7 budget tracking with easy-to-read graphs, monthly statements, and invoice status.
Download available in Google App store for IOS iPhone and Google Play for Android phones.
With the secure login you will receive a complete overview of your NDIS plan and tracking at your fingertips to ensure managing your funding is simple and hassle- free.
The key features of the app have been developed specifically with NDIS Participant needs in mind. Each of these features can benefit participants as they set everything apart from each other, so that each aspect of your plan can be viewed in a clear space where it’s easier to understand.
● You can oversee invoices from all providers. Allows you to access invoices and see how much you spent on any service.
● Ability to track your spending. Stay in control of your budget and manage services closely to prevent overspending or underspending. Blitzit Plan Management app helps you manage your budget.
● View all plan managed budgets. Check how much funding is available across all budgets:
○ Core Supports Budget which includes daily activities, social community and civic participation, consumables and transport.
○ Capacity Building Budget
○ Capital Budget.
● Keep up to date with providers. You can keep track of all your providers to see if they’re sending invoices on time and consistently.
● Easy to Read Graphs. For a quick budget overview our graphs are visually appealing and help to understand our budgets easily.
● Real Time 24/7 view of plan balance and total budget - You always stay in control, anywhere, anytime with around the clock access to your NDIS plan budget and balances